Mountains and Marathons
- Apr 11, 2018
Centron Cares is proud to announce its partnership with Foothills Academy in support of their Mountains and Marathons fundraiser. Centron has been involved with Foothills Academy for over 25 years, when we were initially engaged to build their school. Today, we continue to provide meaningful support to students and families affected with the daily struggle of learning disabilities. As a symbol of the 289 students currently enrolled at Foothills Academy, the Mountains and Marathons fundraiser will cover 289 miles of terrain across Alberta and provide financial support through bursaries, ensuring no families in need are turned away. Our very own President of Construction, Wayne Benz, will be running 26 miles as one portion of the fundraising partnership while Foothills Academy’s Executive Co-Director, Simon Williams, will cycle the first leg of the journey to cover 263 miles between Jasper and Calgary. Together, we can help students access specialized programs and resources allowing them to conquer their learning disabilities and become the individuals they are capable of becoming.
We strongly support the meaningful services provided through Foothills Academy, and we invite you to donate to Mountains and Marathons today. All donations are eligible for a full tax receipt.
Connect with Centron via social media for the latest updates on development, leasing, innovation, community news and more. Our social media platforms will equip you and your team with new knowledge and timely information. Use both to target prospects intelligently. Here’s a snapshot of upcoming content:
- At-a-glance information with market statistics and trends
- See the latest in office space planning patterns
- Impress your prospects with office ideas, and new concepts for employee productivity and morale
- Gain knowledge with case studies on technology and development
- Leverage Centron’s expertise, key biographical information and profiles
- Broaden your network and generate leads through Centron’s connections
- Learn more about Centron Cares initiatives and community activity
- Gain a snapshot on tenant announcements and leasing news
- Connect the dots on prospects and Centron developments